Sunday, November 15, 2020

Tigers








Tigers

The only places I have seen tigers are in zoos.  These photos were taken in the Calgary Zoo and Naples Zoo.  I was shooting through thick plexiglass and to avoid reflections, I placed the lens as close to the glass as I could get.  It seemed to have worked.

While I don't like to see animals in zoos, it is probably the only way most people will get a chance to see them alive.  In some cases, zoos have animals that can't, for one reason or another, live in the wild.  In years gone by, I refused to photograph animals in cages.  But cages have evolved into large enclosures and I don't feel so bad for the animals.  I still hate to see animals pacing in their enclosures - a sign of boredom I guess.

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...