Monday, November 23, 2020

Roses










Roses

Several years ago, I purchased 3 "tea" roses at a local store that were on a clearance sale for $4.95 each.  I planted them in three different locations in my yard and they grew well and bloomed most of the summer.  Since they were small, I decided to move them to one location, and there, they bloomed most of the summer and into the Fall. 

The next year, they didn't do well and all three died.  Since then, nothing will grow there except weeds.  I even planted pansies, which grow everywhere around here, and they died as well.  This year, I dug it all up to see if there was an ant's nest or other insects that would be killing the plants.  I didn't find any. This Fall I moved my mint to that spot just to see if that will grow there.  Of course, I won't know until next year!! 

If you would like to view more photos of these beautiful flowers, feel free to check my album:  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelaneflowers&set=a.2816787595016039

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...