Monday, November 09, 2020

Dragonflies








Dragonflies

I photograph dragonflies whenever I see one perched atop a reed of grass, on a leaf, or on anything that one decides to rest on.  I find dragonflies to be very interesting insects and like to observe them as they fly around grabbing their prey out of the air.  A few have landed on me for some reason - I guess they just needed a rest.  :)

If you are interested, I have a Dragonflies/Damselflies Album - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10160422733610329&type=3

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 
 

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...