Saturday, November 21, 2020

Pied-billed Grebes








Pied-billed Grebes

The first time I spotted a pied-billed grebe in Bonita Terra, Florida, I thought it was a baby duck.  It was skittish and dove under water as I approached.  But I was patient and each time it came up, I was waiting for it, camera in hand.  Of course, I had no idea what type of bird it was but checked on line for identification.

Interestingly, these birds have been sighted here in Newfoundland as well.  I don't have an album to share, but have made a note to start one soon.  :)

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...