Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Red-breasted Nuthatches









Red-breasted Nuthatches

This summer several red-breasted nuthatches dropped by for a few seeds on a daily basis.  Once the feeders were put up there have been quite a few, along with chickadees and blue jays, here all day long.  I think they figured out that we were the source of seeds because one day I was getting out of my car and one flew over and landed on my hat. Then it hovered in front of me for several seconds before flying to the empty seed container we were using.  When I got there it landed on my shirt and waited for seeds.  Once I got seeds, it was happy!

You can view my Nuthatches album here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10160568253660329&type=3 

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...