Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Burnside







Burnside

When I was a kid, my grandparents lived in Burnside during the simmer months and when we visited, I spent time exploring the community.  I have been back there a few times since and have photographed the community.  I remember that there was a sawmill close to my grandparent's house, but I assume it is gone now since I couldn't find it.

If you would like to view the other photos of Burnside check my Facebook album - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=KBruceLanePhotography&set=a.1429796313827810

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...