Saturday, June 03, 2017

Tulips












Tulips

Though I have been telling you that moose ate my tulips, there are a few in a different part of my yard that it missed.  I picked a few and photographed them on my kitchen table.  I thought I would share them with you today.

While I was preparing this post, I discovered that I hadn't linked the updated Tulips Galleries.  It's been sitting there for nearly 2 years.  I made a few tweaks today.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPLORE 
THE 3 TULIP GALLERIES THAT ARE ACCESSIBLE FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY.
http://www.lanephotography.com/plants/tulips/tulips-main-01.htm 


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:
  

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...