Friday, June 30, 2017

Houses, 1996

















Houses, 1996

In the fall of 1996, I drove around a few towns near Brooklyn, Bonavista Bay. I saw several houses that were in bad shape and made photos because I suspected that they would be gone forever soon.  After 21 years, these houses and shed are probably gone forever.  If anyone knows if these buildings are gone for certain, I would like to know.  Thanks in advance.

I remember someone asking why I wanted to photograph the old houses and I explained that the photos I took may be the last before the houses were torn down.  Especially twenty-one years ago before everyone had a camera in their pockets.  In those days photography was much more expensive.  Besides the cost of the camera equipment, every photo cost me between 50 cents and a dollar.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...