Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly



















Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly

My two lilac trees are in bloom and attracting several species of butterflies, bees and other insects.  The tiger swallowtail butterflies are the easiest to photograph because they tend to stay still longer than the others.  Of course, they are also large and brightly covered making them very photogenic.

Butterflies interest me and I have many images of these amazing little creatures on my website - http://www.lanephotography.com/butterflies/butterflies.htm


Today's photos were taken on June 26, 2017.  Coincidently, it was a year ago that I shared 11 photos of the same type of butterfly on the lilacs in my yard.  If you would like to view those images got to http://kbrucelane.blogspot.ca/2016/06/tiger-swallowtail-butterfly.html

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...