Monday, January 11, 2016

Waves - Flatrock














Waves - Flatrock


Today's photos were taken of waves in Flatrock on March 27, 2005 during high waves. I took someone to the airport in the early morning and, knowing of the high seas, decided to go to Flatrock and Middle Cove to make photos of waves crashing on the shore.

In the images you will see waves crashing against a rocky cliff jutting out into the ocean. Look closely and you will notice that the top of the waves are much brighter because they are in the sunlight whereas the bottom of the waves is in the shade.

There are also a couple of photos (uploaded to my Blog) showing pieces of the wharf which had been destroyed by the high seas just days before.

Comments are welcome!



Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...