Sunday, January 17, 2016

Signal Hill







Signal Hill

I have visited Signal Hill in St. John's many times and it is always busy there. Besides Cabot Tower and other historical attractions, there are great views of The Narrows, Cape Spear and the ocean. One can watch small boats, large cruise ships and everything in between going in and out of the harbour. In spring you may be lucky enough to see large icebergs and a variety of whales. And, often, the fog will come ashore as it did the day I took today's photos.

If you would like to view more images taken from Signal Hill, check the photos on my Blog at: http://kbrucelane.blogspot.ca/search?q=signal+hill

Comments are welcome!





Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...