Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Abstracts













Abstracts


It may be obvious that I have been sharing Abstract photos over the past few days. I stated a few days ago that I have been scanning abstract slides from 1988 and decided to share them with you.

As I scan the slides each photo brings back memories for me. When I was younger and had fewer photos, I remembered where every one was taken. However, time has clouded my memory and the location of some images is a mystery. In many cases I am guessing and I may be wrong.



Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...