Thursday, July 16, 2015

O'Donnell's









O'Donnell's
June 12, 2015

O'Donnell's is located in St. Mary's Bay between the towns of St. Joseph's and Admiral's Beach. I've driven through this community several times, but during my most recent visit I drove down a side road and made a few photographs, which I am sharing today.



As you can see, the road ends abruptly where it has been washed away by the ocean. A boat on the beach made a good addition to a photo of the beach and a few houses in the background. Next I drove over and photographed the houses and was surprised to see that 3 of them were the same design. I suspect they were probably built by members of the same family.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...