Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Conception Harbour 2

July 9, 2015





Taken Previously




Conception Harbour 2

The S.S. Charcot, a shipwreck that is partially out of the water in Conception Harbour, is one of 3 shipwrecks just off the shore. According to a news article (http://www.thetelegram.com/News/Local/2013-10-21/article-3434781/New-answers-about-sunken-ships/1) the town is promoting them as a tourist attraction for divers. Coincidentally, there were 2 divers just getting ready to dive to the other sunken ships while I was there.



I've included a few other photos of the wreck, taken at other times, as well.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...