Monday, July 06, 2015

Chapel's Cove








Chapel's Cove

A relative gave Sam a small digital camera and he enjoyed taking photos in Chapels Cove when we took him there a few days ago. It was interesting to watch him taking photos.

I remember when I got my first camera (I was 10 years old) and taking
b & w photos everywhere I went. Of course, in those days film was relatively expensive and I had to wait a few weeks before I saw the images. But it was fun - and still is. In fact since "going digital" it is even more fun!!


The people who own the llamas also have several sheep and a few goats and sell woolen goods in a small shop in their home. 

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

1 comment:

William F Matthews said...

I passed by this farm a few years ago. No one warned me that llamas hiss and spit.

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...