Saturday, July 25, 2015

Cows 2
















Cows 2

A few people had fond memories of having owned cows and others have also observed that they don't seem to see as many cows as they drive around the province.

I have observed that cows are curious about people. At least, when I stop to make photos of them, they often stop what they are doing and have a look. It isn't long before most of them go back to what they were doing.


The cow in the 8th photo is "Mooing" loudly and consistently because two people just drove off with her calf. She kept calling out for quite a while.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...