Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Salmon Cove









Salmon Cove

Today I am sharing photos of the rocky cliffs around Salmon Cove in Conception Bay. I have stated before that the province of Newfoundland and Labrador is affectionately known as "The Rock", and as you view today's images, remember that the province has 17,542 km (10,900 miles) of coastline. You can imagine how much rock is exposed along our shores. In fact, one of my Geology professors once said that because of this, "Newfoundland and Labrador is a geologist's paradise".


If you enjoy photographing seascapes and steep cliffs, it is also a photographer's paradise.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...