Monday, January 19, 2015

Sunsets 2









Sunsets 2

The first image was taken in my front yard in Holyrood in the mid 80s.

The second shows an amazing sunset at Rushy Pond in the mid 70s.

The third shows another peaceful sunset in Holyrood.

The fourth images was one of the first sunset photos I ever took.  It was taken while driving through southern Ontario in 1970.

The fifth photo was taken at Rushy Pond in Beothuk Park near Grand Falls/Windsor.  It was taken in the late 70s.

The next three photos were taken the same evening near a pond on the Salmonier Line.


The last photo was taken in Holyrood in the early 80s.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...