Friday, January 10, 2014

Transatlantic Sunrise 2





















Transatlantic Sunrise 2

Each morning as I positioned myself on Deck 12 of the Liberty of the Seas to experience, and photograph, the sunrise, I noticed that there were very few people.  Most mornings it was just me and one other person who was always there before me.  As I made photographs, he just watched - he seemed to be praying/meditating and absorbing the beauty, peace and quiet of the sunrise.


Today's photos were taken on the fourth morning at sea and it was another beautiful morning with just enough clouds to add colour to the sky.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...