Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fort Myers

















Fort Myers

The photo of the old Mercedes was taken front of Bonita Bills Restaurant/Bar in Fort Myers with my iPhone. The next five images were also taken with it.  I have to admit that I am impressed with the quality of the iPhone photos.

The hibiscus is a common flower in Florida and I have even seen them growing here in Holyrood during the summer. I haven't tried to grow them because I think they have to be started inside and, for some reason, my inside plants do not do well.


You can see from the other images that the restaurant is located beneath the bridge to Fort Myers Beach. There are docks all around and you can purchase fresh shrimp from the Gulf of Mexico from the boats that dock there.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...