Monday, January 20, 2014

San Juan 1















San Juan 1

Our next port of call was San Juan, Puerto Rico.  The last time we were here we took a tour around the city so this time we decided to wander around the Old Town near the docks.  In this series I will share photos of people, buildings, art, birds, doors and windows.  I plan to share approximately 15 images each day.


We left the dock and walked past Senor Frogs, a restaurant/bar located right across the street from the dock.  I photographed buildings as we walked to a small park with several artists selling their work.  I've included photos of a couple of them at work.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...