Wednesday, January 22, 2014

San Juan 3













 San Juan 3

As I walked the streets of San Juan we came across a fairly large square. I immediately recognized the square as the same one that I photographed the last time I was there. 

There was a guy who fed a large flock of pigeons every time he saw someone with a camera. After the person finished taking photos, the man approached the photographer for money.  I photographed another man selling roses and saw a young couple with a toddler who were also feeding pigeons.   

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...