Monday, January 27, 2014

Nassau 4






















Nassau 4

This is the last in my Nassau Series for now.  Today you will find photos of other cruise ships that were in port - 5 including the our ship, the Liberty of the Seas.  Several were taekn from the top deck looking across the 4 ships and showing people going down the water slides that were on them.


As well, there are a few images of Atlantis Paradise Island, a huge resort not too far from the cruise port.  I didn't visit this area, but I have seen it advertised on TV and it looks impressive.  There are also several photos taken with my iPhone including: boats going by our ship, a lighthouse and storm clouds.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...