Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Pangani Forest Exploration Trail 1





















Pangani Forest Exploration Trail 1

After lunch in the Africa area of The Animal Kingdom, we walked along the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail. There I made photos of an okapi, a variety of flowers and birds before reaching the gorilla enclosures, which we thought would be the high point of this attraction.

The okapi is the only living relative to the giraffe wandered out of the bushes just as we arrived at its enclosure and wandered in the opposite direction.  A little sunlight filtered through the thick trees and created interesting lighting on the flowers along the trail. A small bird with a blue beak and blue, black and white head posed for me as I made several photos including a few close views. A yellow bird was building it's nest just above the trail as many people photographed it at work.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...