Thursday, June 13, 2013

Moose












Moose

Last night a moose wandered out of the woods in front of my house and munched the plants for a while before heading back the way it came.  Of course, I got my camera and made a few photos while it was there.

It was the first moose we've seen for over a year, though I have seen tracks all around, especially in my vegetable gardens.  This moose was not afraid of us at all.  Sam and Anna, our two grandchildren were excited and made lots of noise as I tried to get closer for a better shot.  It sniffed the air a few times, then went back to its evening meal.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

1 comment:

William F Matthews said...

Exciting time. I like the shots with water/reflections/habitat.

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...