Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Venice, Italy













Venice, Italy

As we approached Venice the sun began to sink lower in the sky.  I predicted that the sun would be at the right height to "touch" the top of the steeple as we passed by.  I shot several photos very quickly and I was lucky to get the perfect one.  I've uploaded several other sunset photos to my Photo of the Day Blog this morning.
In the time it took us to arrive at San Marco we saw three cruise ships leaving port.  The last was the Norweigian Jade, shown in the last three photos.

NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
LINK OF THE DAY






Photos of the Day are for sale as:



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...