Saturday, December 08, 2012

Sorrento, Italy 3















 Sorrento, Italy 3

The narrow street we walked in Sorrento was made even narrower by vendors who have their displays outside their shops. To be honest, I didn't shop at all, but photographed many items that were on display. I liked the colourful shoe display but couldn't imagine trying to look for a pair that actually fit me.

I made a few photos of a street performer who stayed absolutely still until someone put a coin in his basket.. I can't imagine sitting in that position any length of time, especially a full day, every day. I think it's a hard way to make a living.

A fairly large cafĂ© took up a lot of space in a little "square" that we passed. I wanted to stop for a cold liquid refreshment, but we had to meet our bus for the return trip to Naples and didn't have enough time.  




NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
LINK OF THE DAY



        



Photos of the Day are for sale as:



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...