Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Marigot













Marigot

Marigot is the French Capital of St. Maarten and was the next stop of our tour of this beautiful Caribbean island. We stopped near the flea market and restaurants for 45 minutes, which wasn't a lot of time. Today's images were taken just as we got off the bus and we started to walk around.

The lady in the first photo was pointing out some souvenirs for a potential customer and didn't mind me taking a picture. I thought some of you would be interested in the Bob Marley image used on a bag of some sort. The older gentleman was selling straw hats of all shapes and sizes and asked if I would take his picture. If you would like to see more of the colourful items they sold in this flea market, check my Blog this morning.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...