Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Foggy Florida Morning








A Foggy Florida Morning

I have just returned from a photo expedition to Florida and several cruise destinations in the Eastern Caribbean. As most of you know, I regularly emphasize that the theme of my Photo of the Day is EVERYTHING'S A PICTURE. Each morning of my trip I was up and outside at sunrise looking for photographs even on a foggy morning like my first in the everglades of Southwest Florida.

I plan to share a few of my favourite photos taken each day in the order they were created. This should give you an idea of the things I decided to photograph during my trip. The peace and calm of the reflections in the still pond, a walker who disappears into the fog, and a beautiful pink rose all caught my attention on the first day.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

2 comments:

William F Matthews said...

You readily give fog a good name. I especially liked the close-ups of the florals...

K. Bruce Lane - Photo of the Day said...

Thanks,

I went back to photograph the rose in brighter light, but the image wasn't as good as those taken in the fog!

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...