Saturday, January 14, 2012

Heart's Delight/Islington








Heart's Delight/Islington

The town of Heart's Delight/Islington, located on the south side of Trinity Bay, was incorporated as a single community in 1973. It is a scenic community that I have visited many times.

The first photo was taken in 1982 and shows part of a wharf and small fishing boats. In recent years there haven't been as many boats tied up to the wharf. I am not sure if this wharf is still there; it may have been replaced by a newer one since the photo was taken. Maybe someone from the town can verify this for me.

The next two photos were taken looking towards the town across a small lake between the ocean and this part of the town.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...