Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chance Cove









Chance Cove

Chance Cove is located in Trinity Bay on the Isthmus of the Avalon. It is a small, but scenic, town with population of just over 300. I've been there a few times but only twice in recent years. This community is at the end of the Osprey Trail and if you haven't taken the time to get off the Trans Canada Highway (TCH) and exploring the area, I would recommend taking a drive along the trail. It shouldn't take very long unless you're making lots of photos!

Today's photos were taken during my two visits in 2003. The first five were taken with my Canon EOS 10.1 Megapixel camera and the next four with my old Olympus C2100 2.1 Megapixel camera.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

1 comment:

Cheryl Mouland said...

A couple of your photos are of my grandfather, Norman Rowe's house. Well done, they are beautiful!

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...