Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Long Cove





Long Cove is located on the Osprey Trail in Trinity Bay. It is approximately an hour drive from my home so I get a chance to visit the area fairly often. If you decide to take a trip to Long Cove, I would suggest that you take a walk along the trail which takes you along the shoreline. The red rock structures are interesting.

I hope you have been enjoying the virtual tours of many communities in our beautiful province. You may have noticed that the photos have been approximately 20% larger and I assume you are also enjoying the increase in size. However, a couple of people have dropped out of my Photo of the Day because the files now take a little longer to download.


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...