Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eastport





If you are visiting the Road to the Beaches area this summer, you will have to add Eastport Beach to your list of places to visit. This long sandy beach is a perfect place to spend a couple of hours relaxing (and taking a few photos) on a beautiful summer day!

As you can see from the images, there weren't too many people on the beach on August 1, 2003 when I stopped by for a visit. I photographed kids playing in the sand - which is common on all sandy beaches I have ever visited.

In photos that children may be recognizable, I usually ask parents for permission to make photographs. I carry business cards and offer to send them copies if they have email. The parents of the little girl in pink gave me permission to use the photos.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...