Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Dildo






The Town of Dildo is located along the Baccalieu Trail on the Trinity Bay South side of the northwest Avalon Peninsula. I have photographed it many times and always enjoy my trips there. You can see from today's photos that the fishery is still important to the people of this tiny community.

Over the past few days I have been sending scenes of picturesque communities on the island of Newfoundland. I will continue this theme for a while since it is approaching tourist season and some of you may wish to visit some of the communities shown. When you are out and about, feel free to take lots of photos and send them to mqpphotos@gmail.com.

Feel free to check my Dildo Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/tbs/dildo/dildo.htm




No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...