Friday, May 22, 2009

Objects





I take lots of photos of objects and am sharing a few with you over the next day or two. Some of you may think that it is a waste of time to make these photographs, but I find them interesting. Look closely at the images for shapes, textures and colours.

The first shows a sculpture that I saw in a coffee shop. I liked the colours and contrast but was really attracted to the hat on its head. I saw humour in it.

I liked the colour and contrast between the light fixture and the wall in the second image. I centered the light fixture in this photo even though it breaks the Rule of Thirds.

The bluish ball was part of a lawn ornament. I was driving along in a golf cart when I stopped to make this image. If you look closer you will see my reflection in the centre.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...