Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wreck Cove



Over the past few days I have been sending images of my trip to the Connaigre Peninsula (Coast of Bays). As you can see, there are many tiny communities in this part of the province. Today I chose a couple of images I made in Wreck Cove.
The first shows a wide view of the harbour showing wharves and boats. The second photo was taken from the wharf in the background.
Again, I was impressed with the care and pride in the wharves and stages in all the communities I visited during my trip to the area.
I'll let you know when I create photo galleries for each community in that area of the province.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...