Sunday, August 03, 2008

Aquatic Plants




The aquatic plants in today's photographs looked very interesting especially with the reflections on the still pond. The photos were taken in the same pond as the frog photos I sent a few days ago. Since there are no flowers on the plant and it was fairly far away, there is little chance of me identifying the plants.

I haven't been to this area since last Tuesday and it has rained all week, so I expect there would be more water there now. On the first nice day, I'll probably hike to this area again.

I find it interesting that even though I've been hiking to this area for 26 years, I still find something new and never tire of taking photos along the way.

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...