Tuesday, August 12, 2008

English Harbour West Museum



On the second floor of the yellow building (J. Petite & Sons) is a Museum that has many "old" things on display. I hurried through the displays because there were people waiting on me. I took a few photos in the six minutes I spent there.

Since I didn't take my tripod with me, I knew lighting may be a problem. I shot both with and without a flash and captured a few interesting images including the two photos I am sharing today. A window to the left provided the light for both photos. If you would like to see fourteen other images I made in the museum, just click the link below.

I have uploaded ten images to my new English Harbour West Museum Gallery to:
http://lanephotography.com/south_coast/english_harbour/english_harbour_west_museum/
English_Harbour_West_Museum_01.htm

1 comment:

bearkat said...

i am having fun seeing the east coast through your eyes....this reminds me a little bit of Heritage Park here in Calgary! :)

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...