Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Circus Performers




A couple of years ago I photographed two people who climbed the cliffs of an island just off the beach in Salmon Cove and performed for the people who happened to be watching. I gave one of my cards to their friends who were watching from the beach and told them to contact me. A few months later I received an email from them and found they were circus performers in Europe.

To be honest, when I saw them climbing the steep cliff, I was a little worried that one of them would be hurt. When they started to perform, I realized they must be professionals, but it would still be very dangerous if they lost their balance and slipped. Fortunately, no one was hurt and I captured a few very interesting photos!

Feel free to check my People Galleries:
http://lanephotography.com/people/people.htm

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...