Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sunsets

While searching for photos this morning, I chose three images of sunsets taken in my backyard. As you all know, I have no immediate neighbours and it is quiet and peaceful most of the time. I photograph quite a few sunsets and sunrises and each one gives me a feeling of "peace".. There are no houses or buildings blocking my view and the sounds of singing birds and the water flowing down the brook (not more than 6 feet from the edge of my deck) are the predominant sounds.

Many years ago, after a talk and slide show about photography, a member of the audience said that it was pretty clear that I didn't need Prozac. I hadn't thought of it before, but I realized he was right.

You will notice that I chose photos that show very little of the land which emphasizes the beautiful skies.

I have more sky photos at: http://lanephotography.com/sky/sky.htm





No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...