Monday, June 23, 2008

Forget-Me-Not

Wild forget-me-nots grow all around the perimeter of the lawn on my old property. When I first moved to this area, I mowed around most wildflowers and I have seen the little blue flowers of the forget-me-not spread from one little patch in one area to many, many plants nearly everywhere.

I used a close-up attachment to photograph the flowers and then cropped the originals to show you these views. I like the "sun" in the centre of the blooms as well as the drops of water.

I have created 2 web pages that show some of the work I have been doing on my new property. Several people expressed an interest in seeing the photos at both links below.

http://lanephotography.com/houses/house/landscaping%20Progress_%20a.htm

http://lanephotography.com/houses/house/landscaping%20Progress.htm



1 comment:

bearkat said...

bruce....love forgetmenots.....that pretty blue!!!......was really interesting seeing the updates on your yard work too.....that looks so peaceful there.....and right in amongst mother nature and all her glory..thanks for sharing with us...am sure that will really look nice once things start growing!!! :)

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...