Sunday, June 08, 2008

Steps Through Time, Brigus

Most summers in Brigus they perform Steps Through Time, a series of short plays that retell some of the history and culture of the historic community. I try to photograph it at least once every year. As people walk from one location to another, young people dressed in period costumes may be seen sitting or lying on a rock wall, sitting in the doorway of a barn, or just standing by the side of a historical building. Of course, I try to photograph them all.

I have a gallery that shows the Dance of the Sea Spirits, one of my favourite acts of the entire pageant. Feel free to check it at:
http://lanephotography.com/cbn/brigus/steps/steps_through_time_01.htm

I also created a CD of Brigus that includes photos of the entire pageant. More details at:
http://lanephotography.com/photo_products/products/brigus_cd.htm




No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...