Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pepper

The reaction to yesterday's photos of snow was mixed. Many loved the photos and several "hated" the snow. No matter what, we are sure to have lots of snow (and photos) between now and April.

This morning I chose three photos of red peppers. I like the bright red colour as well as the shape and texture. I also converted one to b&w which emphasizes the shape and texture, rather than the colour.

All photos were taken on a table by our living room window without a flash. I used a white background so that the viewer would be drawn to the pepper only - nothing to distract. Once again - try different angles no matter what you are photographing.






No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...