Monday, November 19, 2007

Fortress of Lousibourg - Entrance

I was having Internet problems again this weekend and didn't get all my Photos sent on Saturday. That's why most of you received two Photos of the Day yesterday.

To keep with the Fortress of Louisbourg theme, I am sending another two photos of an entranceway; this time from different angles. The second photo was the most challenging because of the bright light coming through the entrance and the dark shadows on the wall of the fort. I focused (and metered) on the bright pathway to ensure that the things outside would not be too bright. By eliminating most of the bright sky, I was able to capture the image I wanted.

Remember that you are not limited to one photograph of a particular subject - shoot lots and from different angles especially if you are shooting with a digital camera.




No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...