Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Blueberries

Yesterday I hiked to the hills behind my house because it was the last day of summer holidays. Now that I am back to work, I won't get up there as often as I did during the summer. I took a container with me because I knew there were lots of blueberries and figured I'd take a bit of time to pick some.

Along the way, I stopped to photograph some blueberries covered with morning dew. I used my 18-55 mm lens with close-up attachment to capture the first photo. The second image was cropped from the first to give an even closer view. I took a photo that included my fingers to show relative size of the berries. I ate the berries just after I took this photo so no other photograph of them exist!!! ;)

I realize that I sent blueberry photos last month, but I thought you would appreciate these views as well.






No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...