Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Florida Sky

This morning and am sharing two photos of Florida skies.

The first was taken before the sun rose above the horizon. I really liked the reddish orange clouds and when I rode past the trees in the photo, I stopped and went back to photograph the scene. The silhouetted trees add a little drama to the scene.

The second photo was taken mid-day while I was walking through the Naples Zoo. I looked up at the dark clouds and noticed several dead trees with branches outstretched towards the sky. I took a few photos, knowing that the trees would be silhouettes against the "angry" sky.

The sunrise gives me a feeling of peace and beauty, whereas the second photo gives me a feeling of foreboding and destruction.




No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...