Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Feet

Thanks for the comments on Spring in your part of the world. So far I have received 25 responses. I am compiling comments as well. In a couple of days, I'll send the final tally and comments.

Spring is ahead - 4, Spring is Normal - 5, Spring is Behind - 16

I am sending 2 photos of feet. The first was taken around 25 years ago when my youngest son was reading a book before going to bed. He was less than two years old at the time. I used colour slide film to capture the image, but converted to black and white. By focusing on the feet, the book was thrown out of focus.

The second was taken a few years back. I remember thinking that the foot covered by sand had little colour, but the pink nail polish stood out on two toes.





No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...