Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Stone Building, Halifax

At one entrance to Point Pleasant Park in Halifax, stands a small stone building. It looks like a chapel, but could have been a guard house or something similar. You can see that it is relatively small building and it has a stone cross near the top. However, I haven't found anything on the web that identifies this building.

It is very ornate and photogenic and I would love to be able to walk around it to photograph it more closely. The three photos attached are the only ones I took.

If people in Halifax are know what this building is or was, feel free to let me know. blane@lanephotography.com



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...