Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!

I am sending 2 Halloween Photos this morning, both of which I have sent in past years. The witch on the pumpkin is a combination of two photos. The pumpkin, which was quite large, was in one of our Kindergarten classes. I asked the teacher to sit on the floor and I photographed her. Then I erased the background and floor, resized and placed her on the pumpkin. When the kindergartens saw the image, most thought their teacher was magic, but one little kid said that I did something in the camera.

For the second image, I photographed a pumpkin without a flash, then added the text afterwards.

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...