Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nova Scotia

In August, I had chosen the two photos I am sending today, but didn't get a chance to send them at the time.

They were both taken in a park near Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia. What you are looking at is a long stretch of sand with grasses and a few trees growing in it. Following the wooden walkway will take you to a beautiful, and crowded, sandy beach.

In the first photo I was trying to capture the flat land and the clouds, especially the round one near top left. I took the second photo to capture the walkway. As I walked along this "trail" I observed that very few people very few people venture off the walkway so there is very little disturbance to the environment even though lots of people walk through here daily during the summer months.



No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...